ImgDrive Portable is a CD/DVD/BD emulator, is designed as a light weight program, only ~180KB.
- One-click mounting of ISO, CUE, NRG, MDS/MDF, CCD, ISZ images
- Runs on 32-bit and 64-bit Windows versions from Windows 2000 to Windows 10
- Mount APE, FLAC, M4A, WAV, WavPack, TTA file as AUDIO CD (16-bit/44.1kHz)
- Mount a folder as DVD/BD
- Does not require rebooting after installation
- Use CD/DVD/BD images directly at 200X speed without the actual CD/DVD/BD
- Support up to 7 virtual drives at the same time
- Support multi session disc image (CCD/MDS/NRG)
- ImgDrive Portable is freeware, you may use it at no cost
- Translated to more than 5 languages
As a CD/DVD/BD emulator, the device driver(s) have to be installed. You can uninstall the driver at any moment using this program.
After driver is successfully installed, you can click Mount... button to mount a image.
Drag a image file to this window.
3. Uninstall Driver
You can click Uninstall Driver button to uninstall ImgDrive driver.
mount: ImgDrivePortable.exe -m:X image_file_path unmount: ImgDrivePortable.exe -u:X // mount to the first available drive ImgDrivePortable.exe -m image_file_path // unmount all ImgDrivePortable.exe -u // Install driver (need administrator privilege) ImgDrivePortable.exe -xi // Uninstall driver (need administrator privilege) ImgDrivePortable.exe -xureplace X with a drive letter (A-Z) or a unit number (0-6)
// Mount d:\tst.iso to the first unit ImgDrivePortable.exe -m:0 d:\tst.iso // Mount d:\tst.iso to drive E ImgDrivePortable.exe -m:e d:\tst.iso // Unmount the first unit ImgDrivePortable.exe -u:0 // Unmount drive E ImgDrivePortable.exe -u:e
|Insert or Ctrl+M||Mount Image...|
|Delete or Ctrl+U||Unmount|
|Ctrl+Delete or Ctrl+Alt+U||Unmount All Drives|